Top Chef Rant
Antonia got the boot? Are you kidding me? Actually, after the judges spoke, I had an inkling it would be her. Plus, I was thinking that the producers would want to keep Lisa just to stir things up a little. WTF ever. Antonia deserved to go to the finals and Lisa ended up there by default. AND THEN, she got pissed that no one congratulated her? - Duh. At least the fact that she's there will increase the chances of Stephanie or Richard winning. My thoughts? Richard's got the goods.

I know!!!
I think Stephanie is going to be the big winner though.
Posted by
Anonymous |
3:31 PM
I've been POd for weeks that Lisa hasn't gotten kicked off. I hate her attitude and she's been sliding by time and time again.
My hopes are on Stephanie, but both Steph and Rich are good peeps.
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:10 PM
I have been disgusted as Lisa made it through week after week. She is SO going down!
I would be happy with either Richard or Stephanie winning. I sort of hope more for her since she will be the first female Top Chef.
I hope Lisa falls flat on her face tonight!
Posted by
MC |
4:13 PM