Reality Bites
So... I'm totally addicted to another reality show - High School Reunion. Please tell me someone out there is watching this. It is getting good. Wednesday nights on TVLand - catch it. Or go to TVLand to catch up on old episodes. You will be addicted too!!!
Okay, so after I watched HSR last night, I saw another reality show that was totally RIDICULOUS. Have any of you seen I Know My Kid's a Star? A kid and his or her parent are competing to win an acting contract for the kid. The ultimate in childhood train wrecks, Danny Bonaduce, hosts. A couple of the parents seem semi-normal and the rest are all wack jobs. I'm pretty sure Hayley's mom is a dude.
I topped off my reality marathon with Celebrity Fit Club Boot Camp. I'm sorry but, who wants to see Erin Moran eating candy undies off a stripper? And Willie Ames is doing his best Sammy Hagar impersonation. Good God Bible Man! I only chose this show off the guide to see which celebrities were on - then it was like - I.couldn't.look.away. Dangit.
These damn shows are like crack. Anyone else embarrassed to admit they watch some reality crap???
Okay, so after I watched HSR last night, I saw another reality show that was totally RIDICULOUS. Have any of you seen I Know My Kid's a Star? A kid and his or her parent are competing to win an acting contract for the kid. The ultimate in childhood train wrecks, Danny Bonaduce, hosts. A couple of the parents seem semi-normal and the rest are all wack jobs. I'm pretty sure Hayley's mom is a dude.
I topped off my reality marathon with Celebrity Fit Club Boot Camp. I'm sorry but, who wants to see Erin Moran eating candy undies off a stripper? And Willie Ames is doing his best Sammy Hagar impersonation. Good God Bible Man! I only chose this show off the guide to see which celebrities were on - then it was like - I.couldn't.look.away. Dangit.
These damn shows are like crack. Anyone else embarrassed to admit they watch some reality crap???

I actually don't watch any reality shows. Really.
My embarrassing shows are soap operas. Although, I gave them up for Lent, for the third year straight, but this year I'm not sure I want them back. I seem to have lost interest.
Posted by
3carnations |
12:16 PM
sadly, i too like a few of those reality shows. my preference are more for the creative ones though like Project Runway, Top Chef, America's Next Top Model (I like to see what they do for make up and costumes).
I also caught a few episodes of the MTV dance show and I love watching those crews. Google/YouTube "jabbawockees" they are awesome.
Posted by
princess slea |
1:59 PM
I watched the child star one last night and LOVED IT. My favorite part was when the judge was like, "I think Rocky (Hayley's mom) is the one who wants to be a child star."
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:21 PM
Beauty and the Geek season 1 and 2. Watched em ..ahem... via the internet... yeah that works. Other than that I got no time for that crrrrrap. Save yrself before it's too late! Tho Senor Galoot did tell me about that one with the midgets... I could probably watch that.
Posted by
Slacker Viking |
7:53 PM
Mr. has been watching HSR. (Which shocked me!) So I've started watching. I need to watch some of the online epis to fill in the gaps of what I've missed.
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:26 AM
I'm addicted to the weight loss ones, myself. Celebrity Fit Camp (any of them) and Biggest Loser. Frankly, it makes me feel better about my own health and weight, while at the same time keeps me motivated to never get as bad as some of those people. LOL.
Also, I am fixated with the Big Brother series. The whole "rat in a cage" feel interests me.
Posted by
Makkaio |
10:53 AM
I've been watching "Big Brother"...
Posted by
stinkypaw |
11:19 AM
Um, yeah. I admit to watching HSR. I enjoy trying to imagine people from my class or my school's class of '87 in their place....it's actually easy... Guilty Pleasure Indeed! By the way, Deanna's totally into Justin just for camera time!! :)
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:49 PM