« Home | Spoiler » | My Kind of Town... » | VH1 lpart IV - thank God. » | VH1 Part III » | VH1 part II » | Not Quite Dead » | Tagged » | Weekend Guests » | Five Things - TAGGED! » | Who Said? » 

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 

My Girl

Jenny from Mama Drama recently posted about a dress (for her little girl) made from an antique pillow case (it really is the cutest damn thing). I joked about rushing right home to make one for Galoot - as if. Umm... then I realized, - he actually already has one.
There is nothing like a dame.











You owe me a new keyboard and monitor!

My coffee forcefully left my mouth and ended up on the desk, thanks a lot.

No one must know my horrible secret!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Thanks for sharing!

This is why I love you people.

Please come to Houston and move next door to me.

You are one lucky woman! ;-)

Post a Comment