Weekend Guests
The weekend was filled with kids, running all around the house, screaming, laughing, making a mess and generally driving us all insane. This insanity actually sent us to the bar 4 nights in a row. This was no small feat as I usually might go out 4 times in as many months. By Monday I was BEAT. I almost fell asleep on my way to work then twice more at my desk during the day. I hit the pillow hard Monday night. Phew.
I'm laughing as I just re-read that first paragraph. It sounds like we were on some type of drinking binge and bar hopping. It wasn't like that at all. I had a couple of beers each night - and by Sunday night, all I could muster was a glass of wine. I'm getting old. Princess's SIL on the other hand... She can still put 'em down like a pro. I was impressed.
I'd like to show you some pics of Princess & Prep but I'm afraid we'll have to wait for Princess to post those. By the end of the weekend, the only pics I ended up with were of the kids, so I'll post them here:
Galoot babysitting, falls asleep with the boys. Not clear on the use of the Batman couch as a pillow...
The girls wait up for us, again.
Jude & Pete, two peas in a pod.
I'm laughing as I just re-read that first paragraph. It sounds like we were on some type of drinking binge and bar hopping. It wasn't like that at all. I had a couple of beers each night - and by Sunday night, all I could muster was a glass of wine. I'm getting old. Princess's SIL on the other hand... She can still put 'em down like a pro. I was impressed.
I'd like to show you some pics of Princess & Prep but I'm afraid we'll have to wait for Princess to post those. By the end of the weekend, the only pics I ended up with were of the kids, so I'll post them here:

we've got some cute kids.
Posted by
princess slea |
8:36 AM
Cute kids indeed! And with very flexible necks! If we slep like that we'd be in pain the next morning, nevermind the drinking!
Posted by
stinkypaw |
1:20 PM
Those two boys could be twins! Adorable! Our son used to fall asleep between Kevin (hubby) and myself, but we had to stop that when our backs were scratched up in the morning.
Posted by
Mimi |
9:21 AM
You guys and your friggin' charmed lives. Try driving a taxi 14 hours a day. Lucky bums.
Posted by
Mr. Social |
1:34 PM