« Home | Y'all KNEW it was coming... » | 13 Things I've Done Since Last Blogging... » | No, I'm not Dead » | Six Foot Seven Year Itch » | The FUNK of 40,000 Years! » | Quittin' Time » | 13 Things on My Dining Room Table That Shouldn't B... » | Testing, testing... Is this thing on? » | Painted Post » | Gone but not Forgotten... at least I hope... » 

Thursday, October 04, 2007 

Oh Canada!



Last weekend - okay wait, I guess it was actually two weekends ago now - we headed up to Toronto to visit some friends from Florida. (huh?) Yes actually we went north the visit friends from the South. One of our friends is on an extended business trip up that way so his wife and kids joined him for a while.

Toronto is only about 3 hours away so it wasn't a bad drive. Once we arrived we hopped on the commuter train into the city. The weather was gorgeous (and a little windy as you can see from the photo). We walked, and walked and walked some more. Toronto is so great. We stopped by Second City (Galoot was looking for a book) and headed over to Yonge St. If you've never been there, the only way I can describe it is kinda like a mini Times Square. Lots of people, lots of stores, lots of street performers, lots of craziness. We loved it.

If you're wondering what else we've been up to, check out Galoot's latest entry. It tells all.

Oh - and Hung won Top Chef? Whatever.

Now that I know that TO is only 3 hours from you, maybe we should try to organise something. Granted it is about 5-6 driving hours from here, we could meet there... Did you go up the CN Tower? Now that's "a view"!

Yeah... we should meet there. That would be fun! We didn't go up in the tower... maybe next time.

Post a Comment