« Home | Is It Wrong... ? » | Make Art » | My Girl » | Spoiler » | My Kind of Town... » | VH1 lpart IV - thank God. » | VH1 Part III » | VH1 part II » | Not Quite Dead » | Tagged » 

Friday, March 07, 2008 

Can't Buy Me Love...


But I can buy me some boots. Sweet.

I'm looking cute today in these boots with a fetching little black velvet Eddie Bauer dress. And in response, God has decided to send a blizzard our way. My legs, which are covered by mere nylons from boot top to my above knee skirt bottom are EFFING COLD. And although I have also decided to wear my ankle length black dress coat, it only buttons down to my hips and whips wide open at the smallest wind gust. WTH is up with that? Still - the boots frickin rock (plus I'll be totally set next time I need to dress up like a pirate).

Rant over, PGirl out.

Have a great weekend!

Very cute.

But whatever happened to casual Friday? Ha.

Is it wrong that I'm lusting over these boots? The lace-up bit rocks! Good thing the weather sucks or I would throw my budget to the wind and take a trip to Erie to DSW.

Sweet Boots. DSW now less than 2 miles from home.

"These boots were made for walking!" Great boots!

Also, I just commented over at the Bloggess about how that kitty ad just keeps popping up on the page at the most opportune moment!

Those boots are screaming "sexy mama"! You go girl!

Post a Comment