Two Weeks?
Has it really been two weeks since I last blogged? What the fun? I have been entangled in a swirl of holidays and get-to-gethers. Here are some special events that happened in the last two weeks:
- We entertained about 30 people for St. Pat's. JEESH. Four corned beef briskets and two humungous shepherd's pies. At some point we also made mudslides. Mmmmm.
- March madness descended upon our household. Galoot has been pretty worthless for days, preoccupied with brackets & ESPN.
- An iPod has entered the household. Galoot bought a Nano for his upcoming train trip to Albany. God forbid he look out the window and enjoy the scenery for a few hours. :)
- PGirl Jr. got her first webkinz - a cute little collie named Sparky. As I picked her up from school Monday - she was showing it to one of her friends who commented, "oh I have that one. I actually have 10 webkinz and my sister has 16." Are parents insane? I was feeling like a sucker for buying just ONE.
- Galoot JR. got his first set of stitches. In short - Good Friday - off from school - stayed home with daddy - jumped on the bed.

How was your Easter?

My son has those blue bunny glasses, too!
Easter was great. An egg hunt in 8 inches of snow - Can't beat it. :)
My mom lives near Albany. Tell Galoot to say hi if he sees her. Cause, you know, how many people can there possibly be there...
Posted by
3carnations |
9:11 AM
I'm still giggling at "what the fun?"
This is why I love you.
Posted by
Jenny, the Bloggess |
9:17 AM
monkey's parents won a webkinz easter basket in a raffle, so now my kids have about six. monkey logged mazzy on the site so now she takes care of them (like our tomagotchis).
her collie looks really cute though and you can tell she loves it.
poor pete and his stitched up chin. hopefully they won't be jumping on the bed anymore.
Posted by
princess slea |
9:21 AM
You lost me at mudslides. Yummmmmmmmmmm!
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:41 AM
My brackets are a mess. The Nano is pretty cool. What better way to enjoy the scenery than to have it accompanied by Wilco?
Posted by
Galoot |
11:40 AM
Mudslides? Really? Yuuummmyyy!
Cute picture and that little coolie is cute!
Scars add charm & sexiness to a boy!;-) Not that he really needs that just now, but then again...
Posted by
stinkypaw |
12:52 PM
The trip to Albany is for business by the way. As written, it reads like a hobby trip. Like, "I'm taking a train to Albany. I'll be taking pictures of Amish buggies along the way and attending a convention of Amish buggy photographers in the capital."
Posted by
Galoot |
1:15 PM
3C - Those bunny glasses keep making an appearance in the kids' Easter baskets each year. They were, in all honesty, too small for my son's head this year (he has a big Charlie Brown head). But he squeezed them on for a few pics.
Jenny - Me loves you right back
Slea - can't those webkinz play with each other on line or something? I'll have to poke around the site.
R - Next year, you & H must come!
SPaw - Poor kid. He's an accident waiting to happen. All boy.
Galoot - can't take a little teasing?
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
10:55 AM