I'm always scared to upload my real picture to things like that. I worried my head might be photoshopped onto a porn star head or something. But hey if she has a good bod... I can see you as Mira in a 80s Romy & Michelle sort of way. ;)
i came up: 76% claire forlani (two different photos) 72% gillian anderson 72% jennifer connelly (i wish!) 70% mia farrow 67% Tom Felton (malfoy from harrry potter!)
monkey came up as Larry King and Susan B Anthony!! sexy.
jude came up Judy Garland with two different photos. also dakota fanning and reese witherspoon
mazzy was also dakota fanning and was corey feldman! hilarious.
I just knew there was a little something Canadian in you! Hee.
Posted by
stinkypaw |
12:36 AM
Okay, Pierre.
I can't believe you didn't mention The Office. Are you boycotting it due to them striking half the season?
Posted by
3carnations |
8:39 AM
Yeah, I actually think Pierre Trudeau is the most accurate match for your avatar. But how did it come up with Zayed Khan? That is a stretch.
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:56 AM
I'm always scared to upload my real picture to things like that. I worried my head might be photoshopped onto a porn star head or something. But hey if she has a good bod... I can see you as Mira in a 80s Romy & Michelle sort of way. ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:52 PM
i came up:
76% claire forlani (two different photos)
72% gillian anderson
72% jennifer connelly (i wish!)
70% mia farrow
67% Tom Felton (malfoy from harrry potter!)
monkey came up as Larry King and Susan B Anthony!! sexy.
jude came up Judy Garland with two different photos. also dakota fanning and reese witherspoon
mazzy was also dakota fanning and was corey feldman! hilarious.
Posted by
princess slea |
10:55 AM