Mama's Day

I have joined the 21st century and am now the proud owner of an iPod. Quite a dandy mother's day present if I do say so myself. 8 gig nano and it is hot - white hot. Actually make that PINK hot, or hot pink as the case may be. Perfect for the prep in me.
I'll admit it - I love the damn thing. Not two months ago I was actually teasing Galoot about getting one and within just days of that post, I secretly coveted his. Before day's end yesterday I was on iTunes buying an album - my first purchase, the soundtrack from Garden State. Love it.
I hope you all had nice mama's days too. Mine ROCKED it hard core.
P.S. - if you are wondering about my new avatar (and you have a couple of minutes to watch the explanation), check this out, courtesy of Mr. Social (it's super cute!):

Welcome to the world of iPod ownership! I would be simply lost without mine. It provides a wonderful excuse for me to download music from eMusic.
Be Brave!
Posted by
Julia |
2:59 PM
Cool new toy! Enjoy!
Posted by
stinkypaw |
5:14 PM
Happy belated Mothers' Day!
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:58 PM
Like the new avatar better. 50% fear means less than half, right?
Posted by
monkeybrigade |
2:01 AM