« Home | Top Chef Rant » | Penny for your Postage? » | The Office » | Key Note - and TV Talk » | Mama's Day » | Awesome » | Stitch has a Glitch » | Reality Bites » | Two Weeks? » | Once Upon a Time... » 

Friday, June 13, 2008 

Friday 14? Sounds good to me...

14 things on the preppygirl mind today...

  1. When was the last time I blogged... and was it really that interesting? I tend to think... uh no.
  2. I can't believe I didn't blog about our trip to Cleveland. It was AWESOME and the Kids in the Hall still got it.
  3. We went to the annual Greek Yassou festival tonight. It never fails to deliver a night of beer, dancing and reunions with old friends.
  4. My Top Chef two cents - I'm glad Stephanie won but if Richard had been at his best, I still think he would've taken it.
  5. Last weekend my little girl turned freaking 7! I feel old. Suddenly she's 7 going on 17!
  6. This weekend is chock full o' stuff:
  7. My niece's birthday party AND My daughter's "friend" birthday party.
  8. Yassou festival.
  9. My daughter's ballet recital.
  10. Galoot's elementary school production of Willy Wonka.
  11. Princess comes to visit with her kidlets!
  12. Father's Day.
  13. We did actually attempt to see Willy Wonka tonight but left at intermission as it was literally... about 100 degrees in the auditorium.
  14. I love my central air.

i'm determined not to turn my AC on until July. I need at least one full month without my gas or electric bill being sky high. So, it's hot than a mo fo at my house but i'm at your house so the AC feels great to me!

I thought the Top Chef finale was anti-climactic.

AC is the best!

Post a Comment