« Home | Mama's Day » | Awesome » | Stitch has a Glitch » | Reality Bites » | Two Weeks? » | Once Upon a Time... » | Can't Buy Me Love... » | Is It Wrong... ? » | Make Art » | My Girl » 

Thursday, May 15, 2008 

Key Note - and TV Talk

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - if you are going to leave your child in the car for a sec - TAKE THE KEYS WITH YOU. Read about it here: Post-Journal.

Other rant of the day is Top Chef related. First - I pretty much agree that Andrew should've gotten the boot. He left out a whole required ingredient and didn't really execute the challenge extremely well. BUT - what is up with Stephanie? Did she really think ratting out Andrew was gonna help her? How shitty, especially after he tried to help her out by reminding her that shrimp are high in cholesterol. She just shoulda owned up at the end and apologized to him. Not suprising for someone who doesn't seem to want to own up to any mistakes she's made. Her sabotage accusations last night were a good example. Also, why did Dale have to win? He's a jerk. And what is UP with Sam's new hairdo? I didn't even recognize him.

Tonight - season finale of the OFFICE - I'm totally excited but kinda bummed. It's obvious they're gonna mess with Jim & Pam's relationship and send her off to art school. WTH - your thoughts?

Ugh on the boy left in the car with the keys. If he had time to head up to the driver's seat, turn the key, put the car in gear...He was left alone way too long. Those parents are darn lucky their son's OK.

The Office...I don't know. I'm still laughing from the end of last week's episode: "Kiss her good."

I think Lisa was the one who tried to put down Andrew. I do not care for Lisa (she's the one with the eyebrow ring, I think) or Andrew. I think the final three are going to be Antonia, Dale, and Richard.

i really think they are trying to keep more girls in this year so i'm betting on stephanie and antonia and richard for the final three.

lisa is a whiny biotch. i agree that andrew was the correct choice to pack the knives (he seems like he's quite a freak). lisa probably just made the judges irritated though. she's next.

andrew: "no security necessary"

Oh yes - oops - Lisa. Stephanie is the other girl with the brown curly hair. I hope Lisa's next. I like Antonia & Richard - I wouldn't mind seeing either one of them win.


3C - that line was classic - kiss her good.

Post a Comment