13 Movie Girlfriends
As a follow up to my movie boyfriend list, I suppose I should also list my movie girlfriends. Here goes (in no particular order):
- Reese Witherspoon
- Meg Ryan (only opposite Tom Hanks, or in When Harry Met Sally)
- Jennfier Lopez (I know, I know - but she's kinda cute in a few pics)
- Kate Hudson
- Rachael McAdams
- Kate Winslet
- Gwyneth Paltrow (sometimes)
- Sandra Bullock (While You Were Sleeping)
- Drew Barrymore
- Natalie Portman (pretty cute in Garden State)
- Renee Zellweger (Jerry Maguire only)
- Julia Roberts (I don't wanna like her, but I just can't help it)
- Mandy Moore (brunette version)
That was kinda hard. I'm sure I was stretching it on some of them. Any others you'd like to add?

Insanity! Head over to Galoot's Hoot Page to see who's taken their head out of the clouds...
Posted by
Galoot |
5:14 PM
Famke Janssen in Love and Sex with Jon Favreau.
Meryl Streep, Helen Mirren, Patricia Clarkson, 'cause they're all so damned talented.
Posted by
lizgwiz |
5:44 PM
I'm surprised... we pretty much like the same women... I would add Halle Berry (for her looks! - she's gorgeous, with short hair - not sure about her with long hair)...
Posted by
stinkypaw |
11:52 PM
Allison Janney is my favorite. I also like Natalie Portman and Mandy Moore. Every movie I have seen with Mandy Moore has been pretty awful (except "Saved" was ok), and yet, I still have hope for her.
Posted by
-R- |
10:45 AM
I actually have several J-Lo DVDs -- The Cell, Angel Eyes and Enough.
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:26 AM
Kate Beckinsale, and, I'm so so so so sorry to admit this, but Lindsey Lohan. SOMETIMES. There. I said it. Ick.
Also, as of yesterday, when I watched Casino Royale, Eva Green. She's pretty incredible.
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:51 PM
Liz - I do love Meryl Streep too - and Dame Maggie is right up there too.
SPaw - Yeah, Halle is hot - short haired, Halle.
R - Yeah, what is it with Mandy Moore? All her movies are kinda sucky but I like her anyway. I also like that guy from Chasing Liberty - nice accent.
Davee - I like her in romantic comedies... cute personality, no muss. Cute.
WN - Oh you are brave. I almost said LiLo. I have seen her in a couple of things and I do think she's a good actress (I mean, who can pull off parent trap, and a good English accent, at age 11?) - I just wish she wouldn't have gone skank on us.
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
4:09 PM
I agree with you all on Mandy Moore. Hubby wishes I wouldn't rent her movies BUT I can't help myself.
Posted by
Momma Hen |
12:09 PM