« Home | Six Degrees... » | St. Pat's » | Sunday Ritual » | Big Brother » | 13 Expletives I Use Regularly » | Home again, home again, jiggety jig. » | Trippin' » | Be Mine! » | TGIF » | Another Snow Day » 

Tuesday, March 27, 2007 

Artsy Fartsy

Sunday was a great day. First church, then the usual trip to Mickey D's. This was followed by a quick trip to Wegmans (which the kids LOVED since there is a little daycare area where they can play while we shop). Drop off the groceries then we were off to the Arts Center at Dave Poulin Studios for Kids' Day! Face painting, art projects, hot dogs and a piƱata - who could ask for anything more?





The monkey and the lion.










Galoot's always yelling that I don't take enough candid pictures. Here are a few random shots.








<--Galoot's handywork


Galoot Jr.'s attempt -->





I'm feeding Galoot a hot dog in that one on the right. It's probably best that you can't really see that.


GOOD TIMES!

Sounds like a great day! Our weekend was awesome, too!

The lion looks very ferocious!

My word verification is "fcker"! Awesome!

The monkey and the lion look great. It's nice when you get to enjoy your weekend and have some fun. I also like the candid pictures.

Post a Comment