TGIF
First a little shout out to my big brother who made me the awesomest new avatar ever. Mr. Social is a rockstar.
Next up - What the hell is up with "The Office" last night? It was WAY too predictable. I expect more for the best show on TV. In the words of Michael Scott, "This is bullsh*t!" (And Karen's hair is still lookin' NASTY wordnerd.)
We had a heart healthy lunch at work today. Everyone wore red and was supposed to bring red heart healthy food. I went to the grocery store before work and ended up with Skinny Cow brand strawberry sorbet bars and cherry italian ice. Okay, not exactly heart healthy but not unhealthy either. It was a LOT healthier than the chocolate raspberry frosted sheet cake that was there. Go figure.
Have a swell weekend all!
Next up - What the hell is up with "The Office" last night? It was WAY too predictable. I expect more for the best show on TV. In the words of Michael Scott, "This is bullsh*t!" (And Karen's hair is still lookin' NASTY wordnerd.)
We had a heart healthy lunch at work today. Everyone wore red and was supposed to bring red heart healthy food. I went to the grocery store before work and ended up with Skinny Cow brand strawberry sorbet bars and cherry italian ice. Okay, not exactly heart healthy but not unhealthy either. It was a LOT healthier than the chocolate raspberry frosted sheet cake that was there. Go figure.
Have a swell weekend all!

That avatar is AWESOME! I've never met you, obviously, but that looks an awful lot like the pictures you've posted!
I thought The Office was hilarious. When Michael yelled "I hate you!" and when he said Phyllis was known as Easy Rider in high school. I don't think Pam and Roy will end up together permanently. They were just being nostalgic.
Roxaaaaaaaaane!
Posted by
3carnations |
4:24 PM
Who brought the rare prime rib to do with the heart healthy rasberry cake.
Posted by
Tim |
4:42 PM
yipee, mr social said "i'm next" for an awesome custom avatar.
he asked me to send naked pictures.
Posted by
princess slea |
5:05 PM
That is one cool avatar - you're lucky to have such an artist (yet another one)!
Love the Lacoste - sooo preppy! ;-)
Posted by
stinkypaw |
6:29 PM
Cute avatar! I'm hoping to watch The Office tonight before I head our for the bowling party tonight. I am sad to hear it is predictable.
Posted by
-R- |
6:29 PM
Yeah, pretty predictable. And okay, Karen? You're a nice addition to the show, but:
(a) let's cut back on the self-tanner, and
(b) three words: Pantene. Extra. Volume.
Just sayin'...cuz dayum.
PG, are you in the middle of the 101" of snow?
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:23 PM
3C - I know Pam & Roy won't end up together - I just wish she wouldn't have gone off with him - then again, can ya blame her?
You don't have to put on the red light!
Mick - It was silly. Somehow, I don't think the white pizza was terribly heart healthy either (and NOT red).
Slea - yours is awesome
SPaw - Yes, I'm sure my daughter takes after her uncle. The Lacoste shirt is awesome eh?
R - did ya watch it?
WN - I know Rashida Jones is half black so that probably kinda explains the hair (and skin color). You'd think with today's advances she could have a hairdo that doesn't look plastered to her head! She's so cute - fix the 'do!
Not in the 101" thank God (only about 20 inches here I'd say). But a storm is coming through tonight...
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
8:17 PM
Gosh, I thought that other thing looked like you. This REALLY does. Cool!
Posted by
Anonymous |
6:27 PM
I love the avatar!
A table of red foods. I bet everyone went home with stains on thier shirts.
Posted by
Anonymous |
7:19 PM
This is not related to your post, but I must share:
Brian Baumgartner, the actor who plays Kevin on The Office, used to work at my law firm! How cool is that?!
Posted by
-R- |
2:27 PM
NO WAY R!!!!! That is freakin' awesome. Let me know if anyone has any funny stories about him!
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
9:30 PM
I just popped in for the first time in about a week. This avatar is awesome. Two thumbs up for your brother.
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:24 PM