Six Degrees...
How small a world is it when someone who you've known for at least a year through the blogosphere happens to have gone to college with your husband? I guess there truly are only 6 degrees of separation.
Galoot and Flybunny both atteneded Central Methodist College (now a University) in 1991 & 1992. This might not seem so odd unless you have actually seen this college and how small Fayette, Mo. is (you could be standing downtown and see the college, all major town buildings and restaurants without moving).
Now the question remains - How many of the rest you might I actually know?
Have a great weekend!!
Galoot and Flybunny both atteneded Central Methodist College (now a University) in 1991 & 1992. This might not seem so odd unless you have actually seen this college and how small Fayette, Mo. is (you could be standing downtown and see the college, all major town buildings and restaurants without moving).
Now the question remains - How many of the rest you might I actually know?
Have a great weekend!!

I'm guessing I don't know anyone whose blog I read. Most people share enough info about themselves where I would recognize something familiar about them...Although I guess I don't know a thing about what happened to anyone in my class in high school...Which is actually fine with me. :)
Posted by
3carnations |
1:15 PM
Oh, that is so true. I have really lost touch with the old high school gang, and I don't really care. In fact, I prefer it that way. I went to the high school on that motion picture and television show "Fame" and everyone I went to school with is really famous now and won't talk to me. I hate them. I was so glad when the show got cancelled because that meant we weren't going to have a class reunion. Jerks!
Posted by
Mr. Social |
2:42 PM
OMG, Mr. Social you went to Fame high school?? Me too. Wait, were you the dude with the wonky eye and one leg shorter than the other? That dance you craze you started is STILL going strong. You're a legend.
Posted by
princess slea |
4:10 PM
I think he was the one that got his arm chopped off by a helicopter.
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
4:14 PM
Yes Princess, I was the wonky-eyed guy who started the "Squat On Me" dance which the FCC deemed lewd.
Holy Crap, PreppyGirl! You were at that pep rally? That rumor about the helicopter was WAY exaggerated. It was just my hand that was severed. I was so embarassed! It flew across the gym and landed on Cindy Plano's left breast! It was so depressing! My hand got to second base before I did!
I did get one of the leading roles in Peter Pan that year and I was good. That's how I got hooked on performing.
Posted by
Mr. Social |
5:07 PM
you were brilliant in that production of Peter Pan (tick tock). Why did you stop performing, I think you would have made a much better Toulouse Lautrec than whatshisface.
BTW, i'm very sorry for all the times I called you Willy Wonky Eye. What can I say, I was young and immature and afterall you did have a wonky eye.
Posted by
princess slea |
5:30 PM
Wow, the comments have taken a life of their own here. ;)
That is such a interesting story. I'll start singing It's a Small World After All right now......
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:15 PM
it is a very small world! Did you see that movie (6 degree of Separation) with Will Smith? Interesting. Just like your post! ;-)
Posted by
stinkypaw |
2:54 PM