« Home | Home again, home again, jiggety jig. » | Trippin' » | Be Mine! » | TGIF » | Another Snow Day » | 13 Things I Did on Thursday » | Buried Alive! » | I've Lost My Mind - (In a Good Way) » | 13 Things on My Blog From A to M » | Shaping Up » 

Thursday, March 01, 2007 

13 Expletives I Use Regularly

  1. Ya rite.
  2. For crying out loud!
  3. Are you freakin' kidding me?
  4. No freaking way.
  5. Give me a f*cking break already.
  6. C'mon lady!*
  7. WHAT.EVER.
  8. WTF-ever.
  9. As if.
  10. Jesus, Mary & Joseph!
  11. Dammit!
  12. Ugh!
  13. SHOOT!

That's all I got today. Gotta boogie 'cause I'm late for an appointment - SHOOT!

*road rage expletive

We use a lot of the same expressions. My fav at the moment seems to be:
1. Yeah ok
2. For F. sake
3. OMG
4. Holly F
5. WTF?

...humm... I see a pattern here...

SPaw - I totally say your #2 but with an Irish accent which sounds more like, "Far fooks sake!" Yeah, OK is another big on for me.

Slea - I do say Holy Macaroni, Holy Frijole, and Holy Smokes quite a bit too. In the words of Paul DeBolt - CHEESE & CRACKERS!

Oh! I forgot, Holly Guacamole!

I use alot of the same. I also say omigosh, Hello!?, and excuse me. They look crazy written, I guess you have to hear them. ;)

SPaw - wow, I could go for some guacamole...

Steve - A potty mouth indeed. Actually, I'm pretty sure I've said every single one of those words at one time or another - except maybe that last one.

Shopper - I definitely say HELLO?!?!? quite a bit (I think I blogged about that not too long ago). I can imagine with what tone you say "Excuse me?" - kinda like "WTF did you just say to me?" only much more polite. I do it often.

We use a LOT of the same expressions. Great minds, you know...

How about....that is just "nucking futs"!

MEEEEEEENGYAAAAAA!

Post a Comment