« Home | Sooooo Effing Busy! » | 5 Items » | Thursday 13... » | I Realize This Shouldn't Upset Me But... » | Update » | Thursday 13 » | Clearing the Air » | Blog It Out! » | Clean Machine » | List Steal » 

Thursday, June 08, 2006 

Yippee - it's Thursday!

This Thursday 13 has certainly come in handy lately! Here goes, 13 things on my mind today:

  1. Five years ago today my daughter way born (aawwww). I was in MUCH pain about now. She didn't come until 5:30 p.m.
  2. I have an orthodontist consultation today. Oh joy. I had braces for 3 years and I might need them again. Here's a tip. Don't wait until you're 33 to get your wisdom teeth out. They pushed and crowded all my nice straight teeth. I feel like I have a snaggletooth on the bottom front and I can't bite down (can you say TMJ?)
  3. I still need to get my daughter a birthday present. I thought maybe the Beauty & the Beast Barbie set (which she needs like a hole in the head).
  4. We came home yesterday to find a swing set/jungle gym which my dad bought for my daughter's birthday. It's still in the box. Not looking forward to putting that together!
  5. I'm hungry. Should I eat before the orthodontist?
  6. I just bought decal nail polish from Avon. They are like stickers made of nail polish. I think they were more trouble than they were worth. The jury is still out.
  7. My son has bad allergies. I took him to the doctor yesterday and they gave me nasonex. I haven't tried it on him yet. Anyone know anything about it? We didn't see the normal doctor so I'm skeptical.
  8. TWO people contacted me to RSVP last night. I am encouraged.
  9. Yesterday was my niece's birthday (#4). She's got a party on Sunday afternoon (and yes, I've RSVP'd!)
  10. My in-laws sent my daughter a mermaid Barbie for her birthday. They also sent my son a Spiderman action figure (so he wouldn't feel left out). I caught my daughter re-creating the upsidedown kiss from the Spiderman movie with her Barbie and the Spiderman. It was fairly hilarious.
  11. I just painted my toenails at work. How can I NOT like this job?
  12. I STILL need to switch over my summer clothes. I got a little closer last night. I actually got them out of the attic and brought them down. Now just need to make the switch!
  13. Why is it so damn nice outside on a work day!? It's supposed to rain and be chilly this weekend (dangit!)

Hope you're all having a great day. Until next time...

Yay for the RSVPs...and with a whole 3 days to spare. My son is going to his first birthday party for a friend this weekend. I'm excited (and yes we RSVP'd...actually we RSVP'd in person at our son's party...)

A few weeks ago we got a Little Tikes jungle gym. Used-About half the price of retail and it's in great condition. It definitely came in handy for the party!

Have fun...We might have to consider McDonalds in the future. We counted on the weather being good. We could have had 5 toddlers and their parents in our house...But it would have been a little crowded. Hubby thought if that happened we should divide them between the living room and basement playroom...I said no way, and just counted on the weather being nice...and it was.

I have bad allergies and have used Nasonex. I prefer taking Claritin, which works for me when nothing else does. But the Nasonex wasn't bad.

Good luck at the party!!

I hope the birthday goes well. Not having the clean up is a huge plus for me!

I do give my son claritin but... I'm hoping this will pass and he won't need the nasonex at all. I might just give it a try anyway if he can stand something being shoved up his nose (he's only 2 1/2). Ugh.

Post a Comment