List Steal
Stole this from Princess & Galoot. Feel free to steal if you are idealess like moi.
1. You have 10 bucks and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get? Water, pretzels, pringles – the kids would get any drink that’s in a spillproof container.
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature,what would you be? A dolphin. Eeek-Eeek
3. Who is your favorite redhead? Lucy? Or maybe Conan!
4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house or waffle house? Blueberry pancakes.
5. Last book you read? Mommies are for Counting Stars
6. Last CD you bought? 10,000 Maniacs
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear? Black T-back.
8. Describe the last time you were injured: I’ve had back & neck problems for a while. But seriously injured? – probably when I broke my ankle a couple of years ago.
9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle with? My dad. He’s like MacGyver.
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable? CONFLICT period.
11. Are there weird things that turn you on? Geeks.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? Sunset on the lake in front of my Dad’s house.
13. Favorite Soda? I LOVE a fountain Coke with ice from McDonald’s. Sadly, I don’t drink them anymore.
14. Flavor of pudding? Chocolate or butterscotch – it’s a toss up
15. What type of shirt are you wearing? Short sleeved fitted T, kelly green from old navy.
16. Prescription medication? I have xanax but don’t take them anymore. Phew.
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life? Flying if I needed to get there fast. A train if it didn’t matter.
18. Most recent movie you've watched in a theater? I can’t remember. It’s been years. I did see Mission Impossible 3 and Failure to Launch at the drive-in two weeks ago though.
19. Name 3 things you have on you at all times (besides in bed): Watch, Earrings, my rings
20. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage? Receive (while getting a pedicure, aahh!)
21. Name a teacher you had the hots for: Ummm, I can’t really think of one!
22. What is a saying that you use a lot? Cool
23. What is your favorite part of the chicken? Oyster (those little pockets of dark meat on the back)
24. What's your favorite city? Key West
25. Favorite kind of cake? Chocolate
26. What's the first word that comes to mind right now? Stop
27. When was the last time you saw your mom in person? April 22.
28. What makes you feel like puking? Puke in general
29. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT? McDonalds*
30. Last item you bought? 3 Ice Cream cones and an Oreo McFlurry!
That's it!
*In my defense I ordered a bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken and it was GOOD!
1. You have 10 bucks and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get? Water, pretzels, pringles – the kids would get any drink that’s in a spillproof container.
2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature,what would you be? A dolphin. Eeek-Eeek
3. Who is your favorite redhead? Lucy? Or maybe Conan!
4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house or waffle house? Blueberry pancakes.
5. Last book you read? Mommies are for Counting Stars
6. Last CD you bought? 10,000 Maniacs
7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear? Black T-back.
8. Describe the last time you were injured: I’ve had back & neck problems for a while. But seriously injured? – probably when I broke my ankle a couple of years ago.
9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle with? My dad. He’s like MacGyver.
10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable? CONFLICT period.
11. Are there weird things that turn you on? Geeks.
12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? Sunset on the lake in front of my Dad’s house.
13. Favorite Soda? I LOVE a fountain Coke with ice from McDonald’s. Sadly, I don’t drink them anymore.
14. Flavor of pudding? Chocolate or butterscotch – it’s a toss up
15. What type of shirt are you wearing? Short sleeved fitted T, kelly green from old navy.
16. Prescription medication? I have xanax but don’t take them anymore. Phew.
17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life? Flying if I needed to get there fast. A train if it didn’t matter.
18. Most recent movie you've watched in a theater? I can’t remember. It’s been years. I did see Mission Impossible 3 and Failure to Launch at the drive-in two weeks ago though.
19. Name 3 things you have on you at all times (besides in bed): Watch, Earrings, my rings
20. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage? Receive (while getting a pedicure, aahh!)
21. Name a teacher you had the hots for: Ummm, I can’t really think of one!
22. What is a saying that you use a lot? Cool
23. What is your favorite part of the chicken? Oyster (those little pockets of dark meat on the back)
24. What's your favorite city? Key West
25. Favorite kind of cake? Chocolate
26. What's the first word that comes to mind right now? Stop
27. When was the last time you saw your mom in person? April 22.
28. What makes you feel like puking? Puke in general
29. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT? McDonalds*
30. Last item you bought? 3 Ice Cream cones and an Oreo McFlurry!
That's it!
*In my defense I ordered a bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken and it was GOOD!

ok so I stole your list as well...
Posted by
stinkypaw |
12:31 PM