« Home | Thursday 13 » | Clearing the Air » | Blog It Out! » | Clean Machine » | List Steal » | Treasure Trove » | Big Love » | Mom's Day! » | Rocket Science » | Whaddup - G? » 

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 

Update

Just thought I'd post an update on my Thursday 13 (because I'm sure you were all on the edge of your seat waiting to hear what I'd accomplished).

1. Colored the hair but I'm not sure I like it.
2. Didn't get to the toenails. Just touched them up...again.
3. Went to the grad party, the food was good.
4. Didn't clean the house much but got some stuff done.
5. I did NO laundry but I think my husband did.
6. Took the dog to the vet where we saw his sister (the dog's not the vet's). Puppy reunion!
7. Got a last minute babysitter and the improv was HILARIOUS.
8. Saw my in-laws, twice.
9. Still didn't change out my winter clothes - and today it's 96 degrees!
10.Looked for new sandals but didn't buy any (*sob*) :(
11.Planned the party. Next Saturday at McDonald's if you'd like to come.
12.I actually only had one beer (as predicted) but had LOTSA wine. :)
13.Definitely enjoyed the weather (and my air conditioning - It's freakin' hot!)

I have been so busy at work I haven't even read any blogs all day (okay, that's a lie, I think I read two). I have some catching up to do once the kiddies are off to bed tonight!

I really want to go to an improv show. We saw Second City when they came to our city, and it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

If you find any cute sandals, let me know because I am also on the hunt for some.

When is your daughter's birthday? My son's party is this Saturday, and his birthday is Sunday. In his daycare, there is another child and a teacher in his room with the same birthday as him. That seems amazing...I don't know anyone with the same birthday as me!

3 - My daughter's birthday is the 8th and we're having her party on the 10th. Mine is the 24th and I only just recently met someone with the same birthday. I hope you have a GREAT party!

R - Improv is so fun. You should hop on down to Jamestown to see the show. I'll keep ya posted on the sandal search.

Re: improv - We went to ComedySportz in Portland, OR and Buffalo, NY several years ago. That place is great!

Just reading no.8 gave me the shivers... better you than me! ;-D

Every summer in Montreal we have the "Just For Laughs" Festival, it's really good. Lots of street shows (free) and of course some big names come to town like this year we have John Cleese, Bill Cosby (which we'll be seeing), John Pinette (hilarious, saw him a few years ago), etc.
Really good entertainment and quite festive!

We had Bill Cosby at the place I work a couple of years ago. He is just hilarious (though has a tendency to ramble - I think age is catching up with him). Sounds like fun!

Oh and 3, one of the guys who used to be in Galoot's improv group is from comedy sportz in Buffalo - maybe you saw him!

Post a Comment