« Home | Clearing the Air » | Blog It Out! » | Clean Machine » | List Steal » | Treasure Trove » | Big Love » | Mom's Day! » | Rocket Science » | Whaddup - G? » | Oh say can you see? » 

Thursday, May 25, 2006 

Thursday 13

For lack of anything else to blog about, here are 13 things I have to do this weekend (Please, contain your excitement.):

1. Color my hair; those grays are peeking out.
2. Paint my toenails. I've been just "touching them up" for weeks.
3. Go to a graduation party. I can't believe it's that time already!
4. Clean the house.
5. Do some laundry.
6. Take the dog for puppy boosters.
7. Go to an improv show (if hubby got a babysitter).
8. See my in-laws (who'll be up visiting their retirement home 25 min. away).
9. Change over my summer/winter clothes (they are currently in a state of flux).
10. Look for some new sandals.
11. Plan my daughter's birthday party.
12. Drink an ice cold beer.
13. Enjoy the beautiful weather!

Can't wait!

Only one beer?

I know -R-; one could lead to many.

My brother is getting married this weekend. I went shopping for an outfit to wear today and tomorrow and saturday will be full of floral duties. The are having a frozen margarita machine with strawberry or lime margaritas! It's supposed to be 85 degrees so they should be mighty tastey.

X-Men United.

I'm so disturbed! "an" ice cold beer????!?!?!?!?

This is unrelated to your list, but I like the new picture in your bio.

Post a Comment