5 Items
Just stole this from shpprgirl. Here goes!
5 Items in my fridge:
1. Guinness
2. Orange juice
3. Blackberry jam (and Jalapeno jam too!)
4. Martini Olives
5. Greek Marinade
5 Items in my closet:
1. About 15 pairs of shoes and sandals (the rest are in the attic)
2. A bunch of old clothes that don’t fit (need to purge)
3. A black velour body suit I can’t seem to part with
4. An olive-green leather coat from the Gap I’ve never worn (it was a gift)
5. A couple of mismatched slippers (can’t find their mates?)
5 Items in my car:
1. Diaper bag
2. Flowery Steering wheel cover (that Galoot could do without)
3. Tissues
4. Satellite Radio receiver
5. My new starfish air freshener (ooh aah)
5 Items in my purse:
1. Tylenol, Ibuprofen & Excedrin (headaches)
2. A nice pen from Tiffany’s (from my aunt Patty)
3. Mary Kay Berry Smoothie lip gloss
4. Eye glass cleaner and wipey cloth
5. Coach wallet (I’ve had for probably 10 years!)
I won’t tag anyone... but feel free to appropriate this list for your very own!
5 Items in my fridge:
1. Guinness
2. Orange juice
3. Blackberry jam (and Jalapeno jam too!)
4. Martini Olives
5. Greek Marinade
5 Items in my closet:
1. About 15 pairs of shoes and sandals (the rest are in the attic)
2. A bunch of old clothes that don’t fit (need to purge)
3. A black velour body suit I can’t seem to part with
4. An olive-green leather coat from the Gap I’ve never worn (it was a gift)
5. A couple of mismatched slippers (can’t find their mates?)
5 Items in my car:
1. Diaper bag
2. Flowery Steering wheel cover (that Galoot could do without)
3. Tissues
4. Satellite Radio receiver
5. My new starfish air freshener (ooh aah)
5 Items in my purse:
1. Tylenol, Ibuprofen & Excedrin (headaches)
2. A nice pen from Tiffany’s (from my aunt Patty)
3. Mary Kay Berry Smoothie lip gloss
4. Eye glass cleaner and wipey cloth
5. Coach wallet (I’ve had for probably 10 years!)
I won’t tag anyone... but feel free to appropriate this list for your very own!

You know that by publishing the contents of our refrigerator, Child Protection Services will red flag your blog! I swear that we fed the children the Spanish olives and not the ones soaked in Vermouth!
Posted by
Galoot |
11:15 AM
You ever have gin and orange juice? It's pretty great! When selecting a gin, I'd go with Bombay Sapphire. No reason.
I'm not an alcoholic.
...I AM drunk right now, though.
Posted by
Greg |
6:37 PM
I've never had gin & orange juice but I am a fan of white zin and orange juice. Is that the derivation of "Gin & Juice" by the Gourds?
I have just had 3 beers myself. Must be a good night for drinking!
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
10:56 PM
Am I the only one who has not been drinking??? The weirdest thing in my purse is confetti, which got everywhere at my friend's rehearsal dinner. For some reason, the groom's mom filled (hollowed out) eggshells with confetti, covered the whole in the eggshell with confetti, and then smashed the confetti eggs on people.
Posted by
-R- |
10:42 PM
Confetti eggs? That's a new one. My aunt always "gets" us by dumping loads of confetti in greeting cards. It is annoying but I'd probably miss it if she ever stopped.
Come on over for a drink!
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
10:22 AM
Hi, I found you from Rich, Girl, Poor Girl. Your blog is so cute! I love that you have "Say, Anything..." as one of your favorite movies. I do too. I have it on DVD. I'm a sucker for romantic movies too. John Cusak, drool.
Oh, and I'm with you with the asprin.
Posted by
Gunngirl |
11:45 PM
Where do those slippers go!? I have mismatched ones too. They linger forever, I finally throw them out, and guess what...the match appears! arrrrgghh!
Posted by
shpprgrl |
12:26 AM