The Office
First off, great episode overall. The Kevin subplot is hysterical. Best lines from that, "I like pie." and "I am SO gonna bang Holly." Phyllis & Angela's little spat made me laugh out loud too. Good stuff.
The Michael/Jan thing is kinda weird. Here he finally finds a nice lady (a yoda soul mate?) and a preggers Jan shows up. It's not his baby but he's so deseperate to be a dad he doesn't care? Oh Michael.
Now - you'll no doubt guess what my rant is about today. Jim & Pam - must the writers continue to sabotage their relationship? I knew they were gonna send her off to art school - but now they blocked the whole engagement? WTF-ever. I'm pissed. I get so upset with stuff like this. They could've appeased everyone and at least let them get engaged. GAH! Besides - I don't buy the fact that Pam wouldn't "figure out" that maybe Jim didn't propose because Andy stole his thunder. If I were her, I'd totally be thinking that. It makes me so mad I don't even want to watch the show anymore. I'm sure I'll get over it by fall.
It's just a TV show... It's just a TV show...
The Michael/Jan thing is kinda weird. Here he finally finds a nice lady (a yoda soul mate?) and a preggers Jan shows up. It's not his baby but he's so deseperate to be a dad he doesn't care? Oh Michael.
Now - you'll no doubt guess what my rant is about today. Jim & Pam - must the writers continue to sabotage their relationship? I knew they were gonna send her off to art school - but now they blocked the whole engagement? WTF-ever. I'm pissed. I get so upset with stuff like this. They could've appeased everyone and at least let them get engaged. GAH! Besides - I don't buy the fact that Pam wouldn't "figure out" that maybe Jim didn't propose because Andy stole his thunder. If I were her, I'd totally be thinking that. It makes me so mad I don't even want to watch the show anymore. I'm sure I'll get over it by fall.
It's just a TV show... It's just a TV show...

And then Angela of all people, making out with the guy who is NOT her fiance in the office. How did she get so in demand with the guys? She's rude.
Posted by
3carnations |
10:59 AM
I loved the Kevin subplot so freaking much!
Yeah, Pam should have figured it out. Maybe she will realize it next season.
I loved that Andy's parents were there!
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:27 PM
i thought the whole episode was hilarious. i loved holly helping kevin choose something from the vending machine: "oops, this is a button."
dwight: hazing a great way to show new employees that you don't like them and they are not welcome here.
and the classic: michael telling holly that he'll make her a mix tape and then you hear: "Hike up your skirt a little more
and show the world to me
Hike up your skirt a little more
and show your world to me....crash into me...."
so funny
Posted by
princess slea |
12:29 PM
When the episode went to black at the end, I threw both of my Birkenstocks. One at the tv and the other at my husband who asked if I was crying.
Posted by
Mimi |
12:48 PM
Mimi - I was crying at the end but only because I was so pissed off that they put the kabosh on Jim's proposal. GAH!
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
4:22 PM