« Home | Today » | The Weekend's Over - PHEW! » | Yippee - it's Thursday! » | Yippee - it's Thursday! » | Sooooo Effing Busy! » | 5 Items » | Thursday 13... » | I Realize This Shouldn't Upset Me But... » | Update » | Thursday 13 » 

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 

Flag Day!

Yay for Flag Day! Did you put out your flag today? (except you stinkypaw - I know you're Quebecois!)

I did not even know it was Flag Day. It felt like a day like any other day.

Yes I'm Québécoise and proud of it too! Our Québécois flags will be out next week, the 24th, national holiday here in Québec!
Have a great flag day (oops! almost made a "bad" (politically incorrect) typo there!)! =^..^=

Oh stinkypaw... all night I thought about how I should've said you are Quebecoise, not Quebecois. Oops. And hey, I did know about your national holiday because, as luck would have it, the 24th is my birthday!

Gail, I sent my kids to school all dolled up in red, white & blue. When I picked up my daughter she said, "Mommy, why were we the only kids dressed up for flag day?" Apparently no one else realized either. My daughter also wanted to know why there was no parade. Poor thing.

Post a Comment