Yes, I'm still alive... well sorta
I have been so damn busy y'all - I'm just now catching my breath. Ever had one of those weeks where everything hits the fan at once? That's what it's like where I work during this week each year. Our summer season starts tomorrow and all that last minute crap has been swirling around me like a tornado all week. I'm happy to say most of this crap is other people not being organized and me picking up the slack. Of course, I'm finding the more slack I pick up the more crap that gets thrown my way ("You didn't plan well and now need help? Oh! - ask preppygirl's department - they're always organized and on top of things enough to pick up everyone else's slack"). I don't mind helping - REALLY - I just hate when others KNOW they can take advantage of you and throw you all their shit. Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part. Phew, I needed to vent.
Now, if anyone needs a little laugh, pop on over to Galoot's page to see a little video he and his compadres made. It will be used as a training video for a local company that owns a string of restaurants in our county. It's pretty silly but I thought you might enjoy.
And now, I shall return the favor to Princess who filled out a survey in my and Galoot's honor:
12 questions about Princess:
1. Where did we meet? Fort Lauderdale, Los Arcos
2. Middle Name? Lea
3. Does he believe in God? Yes, I think so (I mean, she did ask Galoot and me to be her daughter's godparents so...)
4. How long have we known each other? 16 long years
5. Her eye color? blue
6. Any siblings? Yepper, a brother who thinks I have nice legs... (well, I think he maybe said that once a really long time ago)
7. Favorite things to do? Play with her kids, meet new people, get plastered and sing karaoke
8. Favorite music? Peter Murphy, Leonard Cohen
9. Favorite sport to play? volleyball - To watch? figure skating?
10. Is she shy or outgoing? outgoing for sure, she likes to ask people thought provoking questions "would you eat your own poop for a million dollars?"
11. Does she follow the rules or go against them? Kinda follows them but deep down she's a rebel
12. If she and I were stranded on a desert island together what would she bring? chips and french onion dip (on which we could live for a LONG time)
12 questions about MONKEYBRIGADE (Princess's loving spouse):
1. Where did we meet? I wanna say... Pontiac - maybe at your apartment?
2. Middle Name? Lee
3. Does he believe in God? Tend to think not.
4. How long have we known each other? 9 years
5. His eye color? brown
6. Any siblings? Too many - let's see... Liz, Kathy, another sister who's married to some brit and now speaks with an English accent and a younger half sister too. Am I close?
7. Favorite things to do? Play video games, visit Jamestown, have a secret affair with Ian
8. Favorite music? I'm at a loss. Skater punk stuff maybe?
9. Favorite sport to play? Skateboarding? Rollerblading? Riding his scooter! - To watch? Bunny
Tap Dancer
10. Is he shy or outgoing? A little shy but mostly outgoing
11. Does he follow the rules or go against them? rule breaker
12. If he and I were stranded on a desert island together what would he bring? I'd bring a skort and he'd bring his freckles.
Have a good weekend all!
Now, if anyone needs a little laugh, pop on over to Galoot's page to see a little video he and his compadres made. It will be used as a training video for a local company that owns a string of restaurants in our county. It's pretty silly but I thought you might enjoy.
And now, I shall return the favor to Princess who filled out a survey in my and Galoot's honor:
12 questions about Princess:
1. Where did we meet? Fort Lauderdale, Los Arcos
2. Middle Name? Lea
3. Does he believe in God? Yes, I think so (I mean, she did ask Galoot and me to be her daughter's godparents so...)
4. How long have we known each other? 16 long years
5. Her eye color? blue
6. Any siblings? Yepper, a brother who thinks I have nice legs... (well, I think he maybe said that once a really long time ago)
7. Favorite things to do? Play with her kids, meet new people, get plastered and sing karaoke
8. Favorite music? Peter Murphy, Leonard Cohen
9. Favorite sport to play? volleyball - To watch? figure skating?
10. Is she shy or outgoing? outgoing for sure, she likes to ask people thought provoking questions "would you eat your own poop for a million dollars?"
11. Does she follow the rules or go against them? Kinda follows them but deep down she's a rebel
12. If she and I were stranded on a desert island together what would she bring? chips and french onion dip (on which we could live for a LONG time)
12 questions about MONKEYBRIGADE (Princess's loving spouse):
1. Where did we meet? I wanna say... Pontiac - maybe at your apartment?
2. Middle Name? Lee
3. Does he believe in God? Tend to think not.
4. How long have we known each other? 9 years
5. His eye color? brown
6. Any siblings? Too many - let's see... Liz, Kathy, another sister who's married to some brit and now speaks with an English accent and a younger half sister too. Am I close?
7. Favorite things to do? Play video games, visit Jamestown, have a secret affair with Ian
8. Favorite music? I'm at a loss. Skater punk stuff maybe?
9. Favorite sport to play? Skateboarding? Rollerblading? Riding his scooter! - To watch? Bunny
Tap Dancer
10. Is he shy or outgoing? A little shy but mostly outgoing
11. Does he follow the rules or go against them? rule breaker
12. If he and I were stranded on a desert island together what would he bring? I'd bring a skort and he'd bring his freckles.
Have a good weekend all!

My week has been busy like that too. I'm so relieved that the weekend is here. I have alot of rest planned, because I'm getting that feeling of being ready to scratch out eyeballs.... ;)
Posted by
shpprgrl |
9:06 PM
I do like to play volleyball but I only watched figure skating the year of Nancy and Tonya.
Monkey~ you met him when you took the train down from Chicago and I lived in that duplex. Didn't we have the piercing party when you were here? and the next morning at the flea market you and Capt.Amy were still drunk?
Siblings: Liz, Chimpette, Pam the faux english accent one, Vic the arizona state one, and courtney the half sister teenager that we never see.
fav music: hello - Techno Trance Dance
(It used to make me nauseous when I was pregnant. Now mazzy calls it "robot music")
He's neither shy nor outgoing ~ he is anti-social.
I knew you'd be close because you pay attention and have a memory like a steel trap. I actually would have forgotten about the half sister (oops).
Posted by
princess slea |
10:05 AM
I just checked out Galoot's page, so I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Posted by
-R- |
2:04 PM