How Much Crap Can Happen in One Week?
Monday - both kids wake up with fevers. We stay home. I notice that a sore on my son's leg isn't healing quite right so I call the doctor. We head over in the afternoon and while in the waiting room, my son splits his temple open on a chair (good timing eh?) He was okay, just a lot of blood. Some Keflex for his leg and a batman bandaid for his head made him all better.
Tuesday - Kids back to school, me back to work. All day my left arm hurts. I haven't been feeling well in general so I chalk it up that. Later that evening I get chest pains. That's right folks CHEST PAINS. It scares the bejesus out of me (especially considering my arm pain all day). We make a trip to the ER where they rule out heart attack (thank God) - but can't really tell me anything else. Good times.
Wednesday - I actually stay home and my husband takes me to the doctor. Again, no answers just more tests. I feel better than last night but now my back hurts from lying on a gurney the night before (my whole side is going numb). I think I'm falling apart.
Thursday - I wake up with scratchy throat. GREAT. Just when I thought I might be feeling better, this comes along. I spend the day downing medication and feeling dizzy. I'm getting old.
Friday - Drop off the kids and come back out to the van only to find it won't start. WTF? Did someone put a curse on me this week? I call around and the dealership sends out a tech who finds my relay line has been disconnected. Now I fear sabotage. Who is trying to do me in?
Hope the weekend goes better... couldn't get much worse eh?
Tuesday - Kids back to school, me back to work. All day my left arm hurts. I haven't been feeling well in general so I chalk it up that. Later that evening I get chest pains. That's right folks CHEST PAINS. It scares the bejesus out of me (especially considering my arm pain all day). We make a trip to the ER where they rule out heart attack (thank God) - but can't really tell me anything else. Good times.
Wednesday - I actually stay home and my husband takes me to the doctor. Again, no answers just more tests. I feel better than last night but now my back hurts from lying on a gurney the night before (my whole side is going numb). I think I'm falling apart.
Thursday - I wake up with scratchy throat. GREAT. Just when I thought I might be feeling better, this comes along. I spend the day downing medication and feeling dizzy. I'm getting old.
Friday - Drop off the kids and come back out to the van only to find it won't start. WTF? Did someone put a curse on me this week? I call around and the dealership sends out a tech who finds my relay line has been disconnected. Now I fear sabotage. Who is trying to do me in?
Hope the weekend goes better... couldn't get much worse eh?

i love you.
Posted by
princess slea |
8:40 PM
Thanks... me loves you too.
:)
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
10:00 AM
Hmmm....you may have been having a stress-induced anxiety attack due to all the hellacious crapola that has been going on. That could be it!
Sorry about all the crap. It always gets better, right? If nothing else...you still have me! :)
Posted by
Sherri |
8:55 AM