Dream the Impossible Dream!
Here goes, as tagged by princess diaree:
My 10 Dream Jobs
That be it.
Tag princess... 5 Worst baby/kid names you actually know.
My 10 Dream Jobs
10. Teacher - stressful, yes but home early, summers off & great pension!
9. Computer Programmer - this is the geek in me speaking. Big bucks, solving puzzles all day long, and no interaction with the public. Nice.
8. Zookeeper - smelly I'm sure, but probably not too stressful.
7. College Instructor - kinda like a teacher without being blamed for every little thing the student does (or doesn't do) right (well most of the time anyway).
6. Writer - work on your own schedule. Express yourself daily. Sounds good to me!
5. Artist - a successful one that is.
4. Construction Flag Waver - do you know how much they make? $$$
3. Party Planner - OK, a little stressy but how freaking fun!?
2. Model - I wanna get paid to dress up, stand around and look pretty!
1. Nail Polish Color Namer - I am pretty sure they just recycle the colors once in a while and come up with new names. I can do this in my sleep!
That be it.
Tag princess... 5 Worst baby/kid names you actually know.

I want to be a pony when I grow up. People could ride me and I would eat oats from a bag, all the time.
Posted by
Mr. Social |
12:46 PM
Mr. Social, there are camps you can go to and be ridden and treated like a pony.
http://www.thehumanequine.com/the1.html
Okay, preppygirl. I'm assuming I can't use celebrity names (Pilot Inspektor and Audio Science would top the list).
Posted by
princess slea |
1:37 PM
Gasp! I thought I was the only person in the world whose dream job is "nail polish color-namer"!!! Dude, if you ever find someone hiring for that, pretty please let me know!
Posted by
Unknown |
4:20 PM