Dammit!

After two weeks of no blogging I just typed in this huge post... and lost it. Great. Now I'm too mad to retype it so, maybe I'll just ramble.
Not much new in the preppy girl world. Went to Chicago to visit relatives and princess diaree. Had the stomach flu while there. Good times.
The kids are back to school. Kate in Pre-K and Pete in the 2 yr old toddler room. Oh yes... and the third kid, my husband, is back to teaching theater & communications at his catholic high school.
Had a good weekend, the Bills won and I cleaned up my bedroom. I didn't expect to get much else in besides spending time with my husband and kids (which I did!) Back to work. I hope to blog more soon.
Kisses,
Preppy Girl

Hey PreppyGirl....your brother started a blog. Just FYI....oh, and I have decided that I am no longer going to talk to ex-boyfriends....well, except your brother. And the cute ones.
Posted by
Sherri |
12:01 AM