« Home | Nothing Ever Happens on Mars... » | Dammit! » | Standards out the Window. » | Busy, Busy, Busy! » | Writer's Block » | FAN-fare » | Yard Sales Rock! » | 5 Questions... » | FREEDOM! » | Turn Out the Lights... the Pity Party is OVER! » 

Friday, September 16, 2005 

Challenge Accepted!

So... princess diaree and I have decided to trade lists so here goes:

10 Things I Drink in the Fall:

Okay, it's a somewhat odd topic, but that's the point here... right?


10. Beer (anytime of year)
9. Wax bottle (left over from trick-or-treat)
8. Iced Coffee
7. Milk
6. Apple Cider (of course)
5. Bloody Mary
4. Juice Box
3. Bobbing for Apples water
2. Coffee (one cup a day)
1. Water (my staple)

Tag princess, you're it and here's the topic:

10 embarrassing things you secretly LOVE

Preppy

I was sure "the blood of my enemies" would be on this list. Or do you do that in the Spring???

Ten? I have to admit ten of my secretly embarrassing likes? Okay, I can do this.

Post a Comment