« Home | Dream the Impossible Dream! » | Challenge Accepted! » | Nothing Ever Happens on Mars... » | Dammit! » | Standards out the Window. » | Busy, Busy, Busy! » | Writer's Block » | FAN-fare » | Yard Sales Rock! » | 5 Questions... » 

Friday, September 23, 2005 

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

I'm not really sure I could come up with 10 things I would change about my life. I am a true believer in "no regrets." In other words, I think everything that happens to us shapes who we are and the choices we make. But... mabye there are a few things I might have done differently...

10. 9th grade: Shoulda tried out for cheerleading... the lady called my house to see why I didn't show up which is probably a good indicator that I would have made it. I psyched myself out. I probably don't fit the "profile" anyway.

9. I wish I wouldn't have lost my FULL scholarship - even if it was to community college.

8. Wish I wouldn't have dropped out of college after one year. Going back when I was 31, working full time with two kids was a handful. But I got my BS!

7. In two cases, wish I would have held out for more money when I was offered a job. You can never get them to give ya more later!

6. This is going to sound bad but... I wish I hadn't slept with so many people in my wild and crazy days. I don't think I learned ANYTHING from that.

5. Wish I'd learned to play the guitar... I suppose I still could!

4. Wish I'd studied more in high school... I kinda breezed through and still got good grades... taught me I didn't have to give 100% - which isn't always great.

3. I wish I'd tried harder to get into Notre Dame. I really wanted to go there, but again, psyched myself out.

2. I wish I wasn't so shy in High School. I look back and think I seemed dorky.

1. I wish I would have told off kids who picked on me growing up. I never had the confidence and they knew it. But now... I AM AWESOME!

That's it. This was HARD!.

Okay princess.. here goes. I hate to be repetitive but... I am interested to see how you would change your life.. so answer your own challenge... 10 things you'd change about your life.

Peace out.