« Home | Mercredi Moments » | MudHoney » | Thank God! » | 13 Reasons I am Cranky Today » | Did You Know... ? » | Hot Date » | Jeudi Treize » | Weekend Update » | Maniacal Friday » | Thursday 13 - STOLEN! » 

Thursday, September 28, 2006 

13 Things Annoying Me Recently

  1. When people take out the garbage and don't replace the garbage bag in the can.
  2. When people use up the last: paper towel or piece of toilet paper and don't replace the roll.
  3. People who make more money than me, yet are totally inept.
  4. The fact that my 3 year old will not pee in his underwear but has no problem pooping in them.
  5. My daughter whining, A LOT.
  6. Form letters that reject you for a job (that you are clearly qualified for).
  7. Not even getting at least an interview when you are clearly qualified.*
  8. Trying to pick out clothes for "in between" weather (pants? capris? shoes? sandals?)
  9. Not having enough time to clean my bathroom/kitchen/entire house I guess.
  10. The daycare not "graduating" my son to three year old room with the rest of his class due to "space issues." He'll be three next month (and I imagine this is NOT helping his potty training).
  11. My shoes getting soaking wet in a rainstorm this morning.
  12. A co-worker ragging me out in front of 40 people (he was trying to blame me for his own inadequacies - and luckily, everyone in the room knew it).
  13. Detroit Neck Tattoo from Project Runway (he's such a poser).

New episode of The Office tonight - Woo hoo!

*This is really more depressing than annoying. I feel eternally stuck at the moment.

1. We have conversations about this weekly. I don't mind when he leaves the empty can in the middle of the kitchen, but when he puts it back under the cabinet and I reach in there with my hands full of some sort of garbage to fine now bag...Arghh.

2. How about when the new toilet paper roll gets left on top of the empty roll still in the holder?

8. How about choosing for your kids? Is it a short sleeve day? A long sleeve? Windbreaker? Fleece jacket?

9. For me time is an issue, as well as inclination.

10. My son was 17 months when he got moved to the "toddler room". Also space issues. He was cute in the infant room at that age, though - He tried to help take care of the babies.

New episode of The Office - How can they top last week?

I meant "find no bag" not "fine now bag"...It's called proofreading, eh?

LOL dan

4. Interesting!
5. Bad!
6-7. Ever worser (I know, it's not an English word, but it is for me, I'm French dammit!) - it sucks that nowdays employers don't even have the decency to "personalise" their refusal. I hate that!
8. Having the same issue, just cool enough to foul things up!
9. Got a cleaning lady - problem solved!
10. Poor thing, he must feel left out...
12. Talk about great working atmosphere! Yikes!

I hope things get better - thing tomorrow it's TGIF!!!

Re: #12 I drove 1.5 hrs one way for a (very short lived) job where the workers had a pool on every new employee to see how long they could last working for this CEO. I made it to 5 weeks. (Gee, wonder why his company is on its way under?) Life's too short!

How about drivers that pull out in front of you, cutting you off, and then go 20 mph - always when you are trying to get the kids to some appt!

3. My wife never replaces the tp, so I've resorted to hiding a roll in the tank sealed up in ziploc freezer bag.

3C - How funny. I meant I was having a hard time choosing clothes for myself, not the kids.
The Office did not top last week's episode (how could it?) but it was still great.

Boone - Are you serious?

Spaw - I'm with ya on the whole letter thing. Take a few minutes to tell me how great I am before you reject me. At least then I'd know he actually read my resume.
And I'm not sweatin' the whole co-worker thing. He's so out in left field I wasn't exactly offended, just annoyed.

Susan - That's a nasty commute! You were probably glad it didn't work out. This morning someone pulled out in front of me doing about 19 mph. ARGH!

Mick - I seriously doubt your story. Now if you told me you had a nudie mag in the tank - THAT I'd believe.

8. Freezing cold in the mornings, and then up 20+ in the afternoon. I hate this time of year for that. Or maybe I could make a case for shortening my work day... hmm... ^_^;

Hey Ben! How've you BEN? Glad to hear I'm not the only one having weather woes - and I'm ALL for a shorter work day!

You know I have to comment on Detroit Neck Tattoo! He is the biggest poser ever! Aaaa! He thinks he is so tough. Maybe compared to Kayne, but that's about it. Aaaa!

I'm plagued by the garbage bag/tissue thing here. Everyone's excuse is that they don't know where they are. Yeah right!

In between weather is tough. I wake up and think it is cool, dress for work and then die of heatstroke by noon.

cya! :)

R - Ya, Jeffrey is SO the poser. I'll bet that's a henna tattoo.

Boone - I feel your pain.

shpprgrl - I think I will invent a heat controlled bubble in which I can stay all day. Then I can wear capris and sandals all year long!

Ha! Too funny! LOVE your blog!

- Chelsea
"I'm Somebody's Mother?"
www.rumymother.blogspot.com

Post a Comment