« Home | Hot Date » | Jeudi Treize » | Weekend Update » | Maniacal Friday » | Thursday 13 - STOLEN! » | Kindy-garten! » | Thursday 13 - Why the Hell Not? » | Writer's Block Strikes Again » | Check out the View... » | While It's Still Wednesday » 

Monday, September 18, 2006 

Did You Know... ?

Did you know that providing unsolicited sex to your husband on Friday night will result in him doing the following, come Saturday :
  • Taking the kids to the park Saturday morning so you can take a shower in peace
  • Taking your daughter to ballet class so you can take a nap (with your son)
  • Stopping at Big Lots AND the grocery store for items on the way home
  • Building a driveway (which you asked him to do 3 months ago) using some old concrete slabs from the back yard
  • Mowing the lawn, (which, 2 weeks ago, he'd vowed NEVER to do again after he thought he'd broken the mower forever - *drama*)
  • Doing 3 loads of laundry (and folding them!)
  • Not complaining AT ALL (and actually watching too) when the kids wanted to watch Willy Wonka for the 37th time
  • Letting you sleep in peace Saturday night

Ha! - I DID IT!***

***Galoot dared me to blog about us having sex. I out right refused (of course). This is as close as it gets!

Actually, I only did two loads of laundry.

My back is killing me!

I thought you were blogging about how easy it is to get him to do all the chores...=p

You're right 3C, that's awesome! Not only did I blog about us having sex, I got him to do the chores!

"unsolicited" sex?? Galoot did a lot of chores, you must have thrown in a B.J. too.
You know someday your daughter is going to read this and need therapy.

You are so darn cute! I couldn't help to smile when I read Galoot's dare. In this house I'm dare NOT to talk/write about sex!

He did all that after sex?! Wow!!! You sure know how to work it! You go girl!

FlyB - That is hysterical! You should do it and get your licks in. ;-)

Princess - My daughter will need therapy whether she reads this or not. She is already a drama queen at the ripe old age of 5.

SP - I may or may not have "worked it" Friday night - but based on the results, you be the judge. :)

Ha!

I feel like I walked into the wrong blog, er, um... 'scuse me... um, I'll just let myself out here... um, awkward...JK.

Maybe that's why our house is so messy and our lawn isn't mowed! It's not about the filet... it's all about the fee-lay.

Post a Comment