While It's Still Wednesday
I really needed to post before another Thursday came upon me. The old Thursday 13 cop out was getting old (not that there's anything wrong with Thursday 13's, as long as you are posting somewhere in between - which I seem to have skipped lately). Anyhoo, here's what's on the mind of Preppygirl.
- Why is it that my DSL craps out every night between 8 and midnight? Seriously, it's like clockwork. It works all fine and great until 7:59 then it all goes to shit. Any enlightenment on the subject from you tecchies is appreciated.
- Is cheese & crackers with a glass of yellowtail shiraz considered a well balanced meal? I hope so because that's what I had for dinner tonight.
- Am I the only one who plays computer games for the last hour of the work day when she's too overwhelmed to do any of the work on her desk? Bejeweled deluxe is getting a workout this week.
- Did McDonald's really think about it before they decided to put little matchbox size Hummer trucks in the new happy meals? I'm sure every mom loves telling people that her son got a Hummer at McDonald's.
That's all I've got. Until next time...

1. Maybe your ISP provider is doing some maintenance without you knowing about it?
2- I had a similar dinner, spicy plantain chips with a tall glass of water! - I don't think it's all that well balanced, but it filled the whole!
3. Can't really get into computer games, except Mahjongg - that is addictive!
4. I'm sure my husband would love one of those little Hummer... the only one we can afford.
Posted by
stinkypaw |
10:09 PM
Bejeweled? Don't get me started. I was almost addicted to that game awhile back. I can still hear those little dinging sounds.....
:)
Posted by
shpprgrl |
10:37 PM
I seriously love Bejeweled and it is probably a good thing that I can't play it at work because then even less would get done.
Dinner for me tonight was a handful of those Andy Capp Cheese fries, frozen cherries and water and wishing I had one of my sonic drinks which I love the name you gave them Crime - awesome!!!!!
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:21 PM
I had Bejeweled on my phone. Best game ever! Sometimes it seems like the more I have to do, the more I need to avoid it. I leave lots of blog comments on those days. =)
Posted by
-R- |
11:54 PM
I only play the occasional computer game. Blogging and commenting on blogs are my vices of choice.
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:28 AM
SP - Galoot is addcited to Mahjongg too. Remind me to tell you what a Hummer is a euphemism for someday.
Shpprgrl - Bejeweled - one more reason we are kindred spririts!
FlyB - if we drink those cranberry/lime drinks together would that make us partners in crime?
R - I can get bejewled for my phone? I'm in trouble.
3C - I didn't used to play games online (besides the word jumble) but one of my employees loaded this bejewled for me last week, and it's been calling my name ever since. Ugh.
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
11:19 AM
WN - if you'd like a copy of b*jeweled, let me know. As if you needed one more distraction... ;)
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
11:33 AM
wine, cheese & crackers are always an appropriate dinner, but then again I buy wine by the case, perhaps I have a problem. :-O
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:25 PM