Thursday 13
For lack of anything else to blog about, here are 13 things I did since I left work today:
- Picked up my daughter at the sitter's.
- Drove like a bat outta hell to the daycare to get my son.
- Made my way toward Wally world for dog food (yes, I had on my Walmart shoes)*
- Had to make a pit stop at my dad's so my daughter could use the bathroom.
- While there, Galoot called to tell me he's having fun in London.**
- Finally made it to Wally world.
- Picked up some dog food and other essentials (pizza, yogurt, raisin bran, granola bars, a birthday gift for a girl in my daughter's class, American cheese, eggs, a booster seat)***
- Came home and let the dog out (I'm sure his bladder was ready to burst).
- Yelled at my daughter for whining incessantly (I hope it's just a phase - jeesh!)
- Cooked the pizza (if you have a super Walmart I highly recommend the deli pizza!)
- Served the kids then ate my pizza while I talked to my mom on the phone and drank wine.
- Planned stuff for my mom's visit next week.
- Blogged for your entertainment.
That's it! Have a great Friday!
*I would really have liked to link to wordnerd's post about walmart shoes, but blogger was being a pill.
**Galoot is in London for two days then going to Edinburgh, Scotland for the Fringe Festival. I am not at all bitter that I have a F*CKING job that requires me to be here 24/7 in the summer.
***I definitely considered calling this list "13 things I bought at walmart," then I realized I'd only bought 9 things. Oh well.

Wordnerd coined a phrase with the walmart shoe thing. When I read it, I knew it.
Who let the dogs out...rurururu!
Posted by
shpprgrl |
11:10 PM
7. At our house, American cheese is known as "yellow cheese" (exemplified by the time hubby called us on the cell phone while we were at Sam's Club and my son yelled "Daddy, I've got yellow cheese!")
10. If the deli pizza is the same as the one they offer at Sam's Club, it IS quite yummy
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:15 AM
Reads like a busy bee! But I'm glad to see that you took some time to do the essentials like drink wine while enjoying your pizza!
Have a great weekend yourself!
Posted by
stinkypaw |
9:31 AM
I am so jealous of Galoot's trip! That sucks that you could not go with him!!!
How long is your mom going to stay with you? What are you planning for the visit?
Wine and pizza - sounds good to me!
Posted by
-R- |
11:28 AM