Maniacal Friday

I am so freaking excited. We are going to the 10,000 Maniacs 25th anniversary show tonight! Yee ha! While there are no plans for a Natalie reunion (oh well) their new lead singer is in very good voice and I'm sure will put on an excellent show. I wish you all could come too!
Apparently Galoot and I are on the same wavelength. See his post to find out more about the crazy crap going on in our corner of the world today! It's always interesting to be close to the lead story on CNN.

Jinx!
Posted by
Galoot |
11:58 AM
Have a good time.
Hope they catch the fugitive (referring to Galoot's post). That must be scary.
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:07 PM
Have a great time & rock on like one of the 10,000 maniacs (who will be there partying with you!) despite Nathalie!
Have fun!
Posted by
stinkypaw |
6:06 PM
Concerts are always fun....Hope you dance, sing and have a good story to share afterwards! woo hoo!
Posted by
shpprgrl |
10:41 PM