« Home | 13 Reasons I am Cranky Today » | Did You Know... ? » | Hot Date » | Jeudi Treize » | Weekend Update » | Maniacal Friday » | Thursday 13 - STOLEN! » | Kindy-garten! » | Thursday 13 - Why the Hell Not? » | Writer's Block Strikes Again » 

Friday, September 22, 2006 

Thank God!


It's Friday! For anyone who missed The Office last night, please, please please go here and check out the 2 minute replay (there is a link in the purple box on the right side of the page). I just watched it and was laughing all over again. When you're done check out the deleted scenes (which actually start to load as soon as you go to the page). HILARIOUS.

In a recent update, my fantasy football defense was given some last minute fan points for blocking a kick, edging my team into the win column for last week. VICTORY IS MINE - at least for now.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Should we be receiving royalties or something for all this free advertising for that show? =)

3C - I know! But it is SO good. I think it may certainly have been one of the best episodes yet. So very funny.

Pgirl, Got that Gaydar from the catelogue like Dwight did and I think a few of your guy blog visitors are beeping!

I thought the Gaydar was sold out!

William Sonoma had one in their catalogue, oops did I just out myself???????????

I think most of the men who read this blog are certainly in touch with their feminine side (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I'm sure you aren't gay Boone, but are you the master of your domain?

Princess - Either Jim found somewhere that sold gaydar or he rigged his own from a metal detector and sent it to Dwight. Hilarious.

Oh Colonel, I don't think you're gay, just happy.

Post a Comment