Thursday 13 - Why the Hell Not?
Okay, even though I evaded the Thursday 13 last week, I am going to take full advantage of it now.
13 things I've done today:
13 things I've done today:
- Woke rather early to jump into the shower (didn't make it through without both kids coming in to see where I was).
- Tried to pack lunch as I batted the dog away from my butt repeatedly.
- Jumped in the minivan with my daughter and headed out (she does not start school until next week so she's been coming to work with me for a few days).
- Arrived at work where I cooked us up some eggs in the amazing egg toaster.
- Did LOTS of work (do you detect the sarcasm?) while my daughter watched Barbie's Fairytopia.
- Made a trip to our library so my daughter could pick out a book and more movies.
- Watched people play tennis (there are 8 courts out my office window).
- Did some reports (I am the excel queen).
- Met a repairman out in our main parking area. I called his company over a week ago to come fix our ticket spitter machine. I really coulda used him last week before we had 3 sold out concerts come and go. Whatever.
- Guided a driving Galoot around the county by consulting mapquest and telling him where to turn. He kept referring to me as his Chloe.*
- Leafed through the Avon catalog. I was sitting there thinking, "Why do I look at this thing? I never buy Avon." At which point I came across two separate items which I actually have purchased in the last few months.
- Talked to Princess on the phone. She is planning to throw a Toga Party around New Year's Eve, but only if we make the 9 hour trip to her house. Jeez, no pressure, eh?
- Thought about what I'll do tomorrow when I HAVE THE DAY OFF - Yee ha!!!
I have GOT to get home and watch Project Runway. I fell asleep last night! - Thank goodness Galoot tivoed it.
Have a super colossal weekend!
* 24

You always have such busy Thursdays! The toga party in your honor sounds like it would be really fun. I think you have to wear the toga for the whole 9 hour drive too.
Posted by
-R- |
5:09 PM
only because without you and Galoot, what would the point of having a party be?
R- if we have the party, you are invited. we will most likely play karaoke revolution at some point, you could bring the Guitar one!
Posted by
princess slea |
5:32 PM
Yet another busy Thursday!
That egg toaster looks amazing - I want one of those!!!
Love the 24 reference! Can't wait for it to be back on! And normally Hubby is my own personal Chloe, and he has about the same attitude as her when giving directions!
Toga party in January? Yikes! Last one we had was at a restaurant for a friend's 40th (check it out, in French, http://maisondecesar.ca/) - NEVER AGAIN!!!
Have a great long weekend!
Posted by
stinkypaw |
6:10 PM
r- Hmmm, togas on the road could be quite comfortable. Easy access for relieving one's self at a rest stop too!
PD - It would not be a party without Karaoke revolution.
SP - That restaurant looks awesome! One fee and you get the whole meal plus costume? You can't beat that. - And that toaster makes my life so much easier. I truly love it.
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
1:34 PM
You are the winner....no one guess it or either everyone thought I was nuts. :)
I always pick up avon books at this little store I go to. BUT I don't ever remember to order. They have some neat little things but I can't do their fragrances or cosmetics...
Posted by
shpprgrl |
6:40 PM