« Home | Blizzard! » | Me Want Cookie » | Just Stuff » | I Got Heavy & He's My Brother » | Out of Office » | It's Thursday so I guess that means... » | NEXT!!! » | Thursday 13 » | Randomness Abounds » | White Stuff » 

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 

Bring on the Christmas!

We FINALLY got our new fireplace insert installed (I'm just realizing that you are all saying - what new fireplace? because I actually haven't so much as mentioned it until now). While installation was supposed to occur last Tuesday, some "personal problems" with the installation guy threw a wrench into everything. This resulted in a back-up installation guy coming Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening to get the job done. Whatever we had to go through to get it was totally worth it - we are now sittin' pretty and toasty to boot! Thanks to my in-laws for this most excellent Christmas gift!



Speaking of my in-laws, I visited their house this past weekend to find even more Christmas decorations than the last time I was there. It was so overwhelming I just had to take a couple of pictures to share:


Very festive indeed!









My daughter's Christmas concert is tonight and Galoot's Nutcracker performance is this weekend. Busy busy - plus, will I EVER get this shopping done? - stay tuned...

Nice fireplace. Your inlaws have at least twice as many decorations in the first picture as I have in my entire house (including ornaments). Wow. Must take forever to put them out! Very pretty, though.

Cool fireplace! I hope the concert was fun tonight, and I am expecting a full report on Galoot's dance debut next week!

The fireplace is great! It's very Christmas-y. Good luck getting the shopping done. I have an idea that you'll make it. Enjoy!

Wow! Nice fire place! Isn't nice to really have a place to hang those stocking? Too cute!

Your in-laws are really, really festive!

Hope it was a good concert and best of luck to Galoot!

Can't seem to log in as Stinkpaw :-(

Hey -- it's wordnerd -- Blogger won't let me in!

Wow -- how very festive! Are those panels on the bannisters permanent or just put there at Christmas? Bee-you-tee-ful!

I know what you mean about too much to do and not having enough time to do it. As a matter of fact, I

Post a Comment