« Home | Randomness Abounds » | White Stuff » | Mercredi Moment » | Niagara to Studio 60 » | 13 things I NEED to get done! » | Birthday Boy » | Project Poser » | Mercredi Moment » | Da Weekend » | 13 Reasons I Like My New Haircut » 

Thursday, November 09, 2006 

Thursday 13

  1. Princess is coming tonight - yee ha!
  2. I have not cleaned my house since my last guests left - boo hoo!
  3. I did wash the sheets in my daughter's room (where Princess will sleep) so at least there's that.
  4. However, I let my daughter sleep on those sheets for three nights so they aren't exactly super duper clean.
  5. I honestly tried to get my daughter to sleep on top of her comforter with an extra blanket so the sheets would be "un-slept-on" for Princess (dang I'm lazy).
  6. It didn't work. She found her way under the covers sometime in the night.
  7. This morning I noticed that my son must have removed his sand filled sneakers while in my daughter's bedroom.
  8. Maybe Princess will enjoy exfoliating her feet (and her ass) on the sandy floor.
  9. Princess is the type of friend who will not care that my house isn't perfect.
  10. She often tells people that she and I are "leading parallel lives."
  11. So, her house is probably kinda messy too right now.
  12. I wonder if her husband recently made lewd comments about Claire Huxtable?
  13. I know for sure she needs a drink as badly as I do (and I'm sure we'll have plenty).

PreppyGirl out.

Have fun! (Not that I need to tell you that.) I love that you tried to make your daughter sleep on top of her sheets!

Dang. I wanna come over.

No clean sheets needed.

Happy weekend to you! That's hilarious that you tried to get your daughter to sleep on top of the comforter! HA!

I think it's even funnier that she DIDN'T sleep on top of the comforter - "This is my room and I will sleep under the sheet. Princess can bring her own sheets if she has a problem with that." :)

Have a fun visit.

That type of friends are the best! I'm sure you'll have a blast! Enjoy!

Have a great visit!

Who is Claire Huxtible?

well, the sheets were fine. my son who slept in the bed with me was not fine. he kept crying that he "needed to be home," he was confused.
today he and peter are best buds and having a blast playing with all peter's trains!

btw, remember the big dog dilema anyone? wellllll....lets just say it is one HUGE poodle (like a pony!)

Post a Comment