« Home | NEXT!!! » | Thursday 13 » | Randomness Abounds » | White Stuff » | Mercredi Moment » | Niagara to Studio 60 » | 13 things I NEED to get done! » | Birthday Boy » | Project Poser » | Mercredi Moment » 

Thursday, November 16, 2006 

It's Thursday so I guess that means...

Thirteen Thoughts in Three minutes:
  1. Galoot vacuumed and mopped my living room floor last night.
  2. I'm not sure he's ever done that before.
  3. I took the dog for a long, rainy walk last night.
  4. I like walking around neighborhoods at night because you can look in people's houses.
  5. We walked forever and he wouldn't poo.
  6. After we returned home, Galoot started the vacuum making the dog nervous -he pooed on the floor (the dog, not Galoot).
  7. Galoot was none too happy.
  8. I drank two wine spritzers before dinner last night.
  9. They were yummy.
  10. I have a meeting in 15 minutes.
  11. I work well under pressure (with the exception of this post which seems incredibly boring and unimaginitive at the moment).
  12. Princess called this morning and said she's coming back next week!
  13. Yee ha! More Preppy/Princess fun will surely ensue.

Pam sees Jim to-ni-ight! Pam sees Jim to-ni-ight! I can hardly contain myself.

I've done the whole floor probably five times in five years. It actually does not take that long. Felt good!

The walking the dog at night so you can see in people's windows - that is so me! I discovered a new neighborhood I would love to live in so now I make Mr Fly drive through it at night so I can check out the houses I like - it drives him nuts!!!

Sounds like you had a a great visit with Princess - those foot spa parties are awesome.

Before we went to London last summer I made Mr F get a pedi with me and now he is totally hooked and gets upset when I get one without him - I love it!!!

Princess is coming back next week? Lucky you...and so continues your endless string of company!

One of our dogs used to go on half hour walks with us, never pee once, then immediately want to go out back and pee when we got home. Maybe she thought it was impolite to go in public...

#4 is one of my fun when we walk the pooch or when riding my bike - just have to do it! Love to see how they decorate, etc. Happy to see I'm not the only nosey one! ;-)

More Princess? Fun for you guys! But unfortunately, more sheet washing!

And I forgot - Pam and Jim! Aargh- Jim must ditch that other girl!

FlyB - Oh I SO make Galoot drive around and look at houses all the time. I am so curious about that stuff!

3C - I think sometimes the dog is so excited just to be outside, he forgets he has to go.

SPaw - Yes, I'm a nosey one. :-)

R - I gotta buy a second set of sheets. Karen's gotta go.

WN - Ya, what is UP with her hair? I am so distraught over the whole Jim/Pam thing. Might have to do a blog entry about it.

Post a Comment