« Home | Screaming Like a Little Preppygirl » | Ha! - It's only been 11 months not a whole year! » | Back » | Tagged and Takin' It!! » | Cut the crap. » | Friday 14? Sounds good to me... » | Top Chef Rant » | Penny for your Postage? » | The Office » | Key Note - and TV Talk » 

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 

Slea and Me-a Go Swimsuit Shopping



So I tortured Princess last night by making her critique my bathing suit choices in the dressing room at Sears. I tried on suit after suit, complaining that they all looked like old lady suits. The turning 40 thing is starting to sink in more and more everyday. I want to be covered up, but not too much. I want to look cute, but not like I'm trying too hard. I want to wear two pieces and not be scrutinized for dressing too young. What the hell people? Why is this so difficult? - Well, as Princess reminded me "What do you expect? We are at SEARS not some awesome store like Anthropolgie!" Point taken. And so the search continues.

I bought my two piece tankini/skirty suit at JC Penney last year. I had Makkaio critique different ones. He's a brave man.

I actually ended up with a skirty tankini from Penney's too! SBS - I was sorta fearing that a skirty one would prove I was the big 4-0 but I think what it actually proves is that I'm kind enough not to expose my cellulite to the masses.

Post a Comment