« Home | My Kind of Town... » | VH1 lpart IV - thank God. » | VH1 Part III » | VH1 part II » | Not Quite Dead » | Tagged » | Weekend Guests » | Five Things - TAGGED! » | Who Said? » | Oh Canada! » 

Thursday, February 14, 2008 

Spoiler


Is it Valentine's Day again already? Guess so. It totally snuck up on me this year. I picked up a few kitchen gadgets for Galoot's collection and some toffee popcorn, which he seemed to like. I wasn't sure what he was planning for me - but I quickly found out before I'd even walked through the door last night. About two steps inside the door my 4 year old son yells out, "Hey MOMMY! We got you flowers and candy for Valentine's and they are hiding in the back room!" Galoot's face fell into his hands. My daughter told him he ruined it and I struggled to hold back my laughter. So cute.


Very cute. And don't look in the back room...ok? :)

Happy Valentine's Day Preppy!

Hope you had a good one, and your son will have girls melting at his feet with those baby blues!!!

My son loves to share gift surprises, too. I think he literally just bursts with excitement. :)

The little "bastage" ate some of his candy in bed last night. After lights out, I heard crinkling cellophane coming from his room. I asked him what he was doing. No response. I asked if he was eating candy. No response. I asked him to say something. No response. I finally asked him to say, "A, B, C, D, E, F, G". This is what I heard, "Muay", "Bwey", "She", "Dwee", "Wee", "Fwef", "Gzee"

jude was looking over my shoulder and said "hey, that's MY friend". He was mad I was looking at pictures of HIS friend.

he asked my mom the other day if she could just drop him off at Peter's house. She said "it's in New York" and he proceeded to give her directions. "You go over the bridge and then drive straight til you get there." (sounds a little like Neverland)

Ha! That is hysterical!

Pink - happy belated V-day!

SPaw - I know... he's a lady killer

3C - how are ya?!?! Aren't they just precious?

G-man - that was too funny - and the same stunt the next morning, cost him TV time

PSlea - Pete was so sad when i got home and told him about seeing jude at your house - He said,"MOMMY! stop talking about Jude - you're hurting my feelings!"

Jenny - hysteria abounds at our house

hehe that is too cute. My boyfriend is still really bad at surprises - he either has to procrastinate or give me the gift as soon as it arrives. lol

Post a Comment