« Home | Mercredi Moment » | Tuesday 10 » | 13 Terms My Kids Use to Describe Things » | Mercredi Moment » | 13 Things Annoying Me Recently » | Mercredi Moments » | MudHoney » | Thank God! » | 13 Reasons I am Cranky Today » | Did You Know... ? » 

Thursday, October 12, 2006 

13 Reasons I Like My New Haircut

  1. I didn't pay for it (gift certificate).
  2. Less drying time
  3. I've secretly always wanted it this way
  4. Short 'n' Sassy
  5. My son can't pull on it like a handle
  6. Easier to wash
  7. Easier to Color
  8. Easier to Style
  9. Jealous co-workers (everyone wants to be me)
  10. My daughter now wants her hair cut short (yippee!)
  11. It will fit under a hat
  12. No more barrettes
  13. It's still a novelty

Whaddya think?


It either makes me
look a lot younger
or a lot older.
Whatever. I like it.

I was thinking the exact thing - It makes you look both younger and older. In some ways, it has a very "mom" look to it (and I mean that as total compliment) and in other ways it has a very "girl" look to it (also a compliment). I love it!

I got my hair cut short (like too short for even a small ponytail) 2 months after I went back to work after having my son. Drying it took too long, and my son kept ending up with long hairs on him, I figured for everyone's sake - Cut it off. Only bad part - When I'm due for a haircut, it shows. I feel shaggy right now. But it doesn't even look BAD then...It just looks longer. Yours looks like it will grow out very nicely!

3C - I totally agree with you. Somehow younger, somehow older. And I had that problem with long hairs all over the place too. I'm likin' the shortness.

Slea - I meant to tell everyone that my shirt says "Official Kilt Inspector." Galoot's Aunt Janet got it for me at an Irish Pub in NY. Ya, I'm cool.

3C hit it on the head! I totally dig it.

I like it lot also.

It also makes you look younger. :) And, it's very preppy.

I think it looks very sophisticated (and sassy).

I agree with r.....sophisticated! Me likey!

I was trying to read your shirt and thought it was in a foreign language....duh....backwards!

Galoot - I'm glad you dig it baby.
Mick - glad you like. Will you ever post again?
Trouble - Yes - Preppy - and hey, that's me!
-R- I keep thinking of that Dorothy Hamill shampoo commercial where she shakes her head around. Short & sassy!
Shpprgrl - Yes, it is that ancient secret language known as dyslexia!

It looks super-hot.

Dude, that's your sister!

Oh, yeah... nevermind.

It looks very polished but young and flirty. 2 thumbs up!

Super cute - loving the new look!

Looks great curled under or straightened!

Post a Comment