« Home | I am SO Busted! » | The Land Down Under... » | Crunchy Taters! » | Patty's Pot on Ya! » | Top Ten Toys » | Better Pic » | Puppy Time » | Okay, So About the Dog... » | The Boring Life I Lead » | Sick Day » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

The Ultimate in Laziness...

Although it's getting warmer, (should hit a wopping 50 today!) there was still frost on a few windshields this morning. I noticed one or two cars this morning on my daily commute. I'm guessing they had frost in the rural areas outside our "city," (it's small, but techinically, it's a city). Anyhoo, as I drove by one of these frosty vehicles I noticed that the back window was only half scraped off (driver's side). I instantly started to calculate in my mind how long it could possibly take to scrape off the other side... 5, 10 seconds? How freaking ridiculous! I don't understand how people can be so lazy that they'd risk getting in an accident rather than take an extra 5 seconds to scrape off the back window?!?!

Rant for the day, over.

PreppyGirl out.

you already know how I feel about scraping snow and ice (preferring the wind removal method) BUT, I am a big fan of starting the vehicle 20 minutes before and letting the defrost work it's wonders on the windshields.
I am soooo ready for warm weather and being outside again. I've got cabin fever bad. I didn't even get out of my pajamas on Saturday and get this...I watched Barbershop on TV (now you KNOW how bored I was).

Another good point. At least turn on the freaking defroster!

Never seen Barbershop, although I think Len likes it. Come to FLA next month! I can't wait to put on a bathing suit and drift in the pool!

Post a Comment