« Home | The Post-Urinal » | Runway Life... » | Holy... CRAPPER Batman » | WASH ONE OUT! » | Did I Miss the Memo? » | Back to the Preppy Thing... » | Book Talk - I'm it! » | The Name » 

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 

Cat Scratch Fever??

Okay, so you may or may not know that I work in a customer service related field. It seems like the "crazies" have come out in the past few days. The place where I work is somewhat like a resort/park and sees most of its business in the summer tourist season. Today, is officially "hump day," or half-way through the season day. Many a good story comes from this line of work, and the following is no exception.

Today (I can only imagine in honor of "hump day") we have a lady complaining that she needs a handicapped parking pass for her cat, yes her cat. Wait, it gets better. Apparently, the lady is an asthma sufferer. She walks around with her cat on her shoulder like a parrot. The cat has been trained to detect when an attack is coming (let's see, whenever this hairy cat sits on your shoulder, three inches from all your air passages... an attack is coming - AMAZING). This super-cat will only go to the bathroom in a litter box, which the lady keeps in her van... soooo, it would be really inconvenient for her to keep walking out to our parking lot everytime the cat needs to relieve itself. Hmmm... we didn't fight it. Here's your special pass lady.

You can't make this stuff up.

Lol. That's pretty funny. Btw, thanks a lot for commenting on my blog, but I didn't like the direction my blog was heading, so I changed the web address to: http://lifeofanycrealestateagent.blogspot.com/. Keep up the excellent entries. I'm a fan

haha that is hysterical!

Post a Comment