Niagara to Studio 60
Yesterday I took off work for the sole purpose of getting my friends to the airport. We live about 90 minutes from Buffalo so it took the better part of my work day to make the trip. At the last minute, D & L decided to overshoot the airport a bit and visit here:
(Minne - WHAT - ha -R- ?)
Incidentally, the weather yesterday was a balmy 57 degrees and sunny - just in time for their departure.
Tired from driving, I fell asleep around 9:30 pm only to wake again around 11:00 with no hope of going back to sleep anytime soon. I decided to catch up on our Tivoed Studio 60's to see how far I'd get. I can honestly say I am now addicted. If they cancel this show I will cry. I love unrealistic witty banter and this show is full of it (Aaron Sorkin at his finest). If you aren't watching, START NOW. I watched 4 episodes in a row and I'm hooked.
Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN everybody - and Happy Birthday Mom!

We had a great time at Niagara Falls. We didn't see the NY side of it, though.
I haven't seen Studio 60.
Posted by
Anonymous |
2:57 PM
Too bad the weather did not cooperate better for your guests. The side trip to Niagara Falls sounds like the perfect end to their visit, though.
My husband and I watched all four episodes of Studio 60 over the weekend.
Posted by
Gail Martin |
4:16 PM
Now that's what you call Falls!
I've been wanting to watch Studio 60's but I'm afraid to get hooked, I already watched too much tv as is...
And a very happy birthday to your mom!
Posted by
stinkypaw |
9:10 PM
That is one place I really want to visit. I think it would be so cool.
Sorry the weather was such a bummer for the weekend. Ours was nasty a couple of weeks ago and I took advantage to take a nap in a dark, slightly chilly room listening to it rain.
Happy Birthday to Preppy Mom!!!!
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:42 PM
I never claimed they were the BIGGEST falls! =)
I like Studio 60 too. How great are Bradley Whitford and Matthew Perry!
Posted by
-R- |
12:30 PM
3C - "The Falls" are always awesome. So intimidating!
Gail - I'm guessing you liked Studio 60 if you watched all four episodes. Again, I'm hooked.
SPaw - I'm with ya. I watch too much TV too (thus catching up with 4 episodes at once)- but it was worth it!
FlyB - I LOVE napping when I can hear the rain.
R - Brad & Matt are the best! At the risk of overdoing it, I've been fighting the urge to say it, but here goes - WORD!!
Posted by
PreppyGirl |
1:41 PM
I'v always wanted to see Niagra Falls.
Sooo gorgeous.
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:03 PM