« Home | The Drop Off » | Baby Names » | Movie Addict » | Warning - Mommy Post! » | MUSKO! » | Weekend Update » | I am Such a Sucker! » | Am I a Grammatical Freakazoid? » | The Ultimate in Laziness... » | I am SO Busted! » 

Thursday, April 13, 2006 

Off to Fort La-ti-dah!

Okay fellow bloggers. I'm off to Florida for a week. We plan to:

a) Do Disney (when "Grandma" pays, you do what she wants)

b) See old friends (we lived there for 10 years and have been away for 5 so there's a LOT of catching up to do)

c) Visit the old haunts - though I suspect I will be depressed at how little I'll be able to drink and how early I'll be too pooped to party

d) Relax and have fun (as much as is possible when you're staying with your mom!)

I'll probably get a couple of opportunities to blog while I'm there (at least I hope!) If you don't hear from me, don't tune out - I'm just on vacation.

Have a happy Easter! All you "Lenters" pig out on whatever you sacrificed and enjoy!

Have a nice trip. Happy Easter to you, too!

Have a great trip!!! Hope you have beautiful weather!

Post a Comment